ILS Manager & Design Assistant
- Provides marketing services to our multi-family clients as an Internet Listing Manager.
- Manages CoStar, Zillow, and RentPath ILS Networks
- Manages the scheduling of property media completion and the strategic development of marketing plan proposals.
- Provides Installation and assistance to the interior design team where needed.
- Works directly with industry leading photographers to complete still, drone, and and Matterport to showcase the property on digital advertising platforms.
- Oakland Community College – Studied Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management
- Oakland Technical School – Technical Certification in Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
Experience & Awards
- Achieved 6 prestigious Village Green Best of the Best Awards
- Customer Service Excellence Award – Village Green – 2020
- Awarded Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association Leasing Person of the Year
- Great Lakes Area Star Award for Leasing Person of the Year.
Brandon outside of work enjoys boating with his family on the lake and traveling, with one of his favorite places being London. His favorite season is the Fall, and weekly trips to the many Michigan Cider Mills are part of his weekend routine. He enjoys working in the garden and watching things grow and you may know he has a twin sister named Shannon. In his spare time, he enjoys working in his garden or spending time with his English Bulldog, Bennett.
Operations Manager, Marriott Hotels
After starting as a Front Desk Associate, Brandon quickly learned all departments of the hotel and was promoted to an Operations Manager. As an Operations Manager for franchised Marriott properties, Brandon was responsible for managing the overall guest experience. While managing the Guest Services, Food & Beverage, and Housekeeping Departments he maintained established operational standards to maximize hotel profits and guest satisfaction. Additional responsibilities included maintaining high levels of guest services through ongoing associate training and development; achieving budgeted revenues, maintaining sales/marketing programs; developing short and long term financial and operational plans, participating in preparation of the annual hotel budget, forecasting, staff scheduling, and brand standard compliance.
Sales Consultant, Village Green
Started with Village Green. After starting as Sales Consultant in Rochester Hills, MI, Brandon spent a few years early in his career working within the Texas Region before transferring back to the Detroit area in 2013.
Sr. Sales Consultant, Village Green
Assisted countless communities newly transitioning to Village Green Management with a focus on, rebranding, unit and clubhouse renovations, while driving sales and property performance. In addition, Brandon started to mentor new/incoming sales team members to help prepare them for success.
Managed all aspects of the sales flow from lead generation through new resident lease signing. Reviewed current and past local market trends, submitted marketing and property improvement recommendations to increase ROI, and curated a personalized leasing experience for incoming prospective residents.
As an experienced sales manager within the organization, Brandon was promoted to a Sr. Sales Manager where he worked heavily in the lease-up process of new construction assets in the Metro-Detroit area. While focusing on the opening and Lease-up process, Brandon built strong sales relationships with local businesses while using his expertise of suburban, urban, and furnished housing branded assets to quickly stabilize the properties upon opening.
ILS Manager & Design Assistant, GREENWORKS Studio
Brandon started at GREENWORKS Studio in June 2020.
GREENWORKS Studio is a company pioneering a new era in creative real estate marketing and design. GWS specializes in building inspired, innovative brands for real estate developers and investors alike.
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Ste. 320
Southfield, MI 48034