Christine G. Millier
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Analysis & Overall Digital Marketing Strategy
- Assistance with Media Plan Recommendations Based on Performance & Market Data, Ownership Reporting Packages, & Ownership Call Attendance
- Cost-Per-Lead & Cost-Per-Lease Analysis – What’s Working vs. Not Working
- Google Paid Advertising – Search & Display
- Geofencing Ads
- Google Posts
- SEO Services
- Social Media Paid Advertising
- Digital SightMap
- Digital Strategy Recommendations Based on Occupancy & Leasing Goals – Property Level & Floorplan Level
- Product / Advertising Management
- Village Green Recruiting Marketing – Social Media & LinkedIn Advertising
- Assist Digital Marketing Team with Property Website & VillageGreen.com Management.
Experience & Awards
- Website Management – Built & launched over 300+ property websites and 3 corporate websites.
- Completed over 35+ Lease-ups over my career across all 3 companies.
- Worked & oversaw assets in the following markets between all 3 companies – (24 States) – Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Kentucky, Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, Maryland, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas.
- Excellence in the Green 2019, 2020, 2021.
Christine loves giving back… she is an Adoption Coordinator, Foster, & Online Marketing Assistant for Lost Paws Rescue of Texas since 2008. She has lived in Texas, Colorado, & Florida. Passionate about music, art, cooking & volunteering.
Property Manager & Marketing, Laramar Group
Started in the industry in 2006 with The Laramar Group – Started as a Leasing Consultant, moved up to Property Manager then transitioned to a national level corporate marketing role in 2010 with the Laramar Group. At the Laramar Group under marketing, she was responsible for the following –
- Software Support – Alpha & Beta Tested Entrata Marketing Suites of Products and rolled out company wide.
- Budgeting & Analytics Reporting – Review property marketing budgets and traffic statistics on a national level.
- Social & Reputation Management – Responsible for corporate social media accounts. Developed centralized Reputation Management strategy for the company; managed and coordinated response to ApartmentRatings.com and Yelp reviews for all properties.
- SEO – Oversaw the entire corporate and property-level strategy and implementation.
- Website Management
- Lease-Up & Re-Brand Marketing Strategy – Worked with vendors to produce collateral, branding guides, signage, and more.
- Marketing, Sales, & Software Support Trainer
Property Marketing, Monogram Residential Trust
Christine joined Monogram Residential Trust in 2014, assisted with the transition of all digital assets, website branding, etc. for our transition from Behringer Harvard Residential to Monogram Residential Trust. Launching a brand-new company was a lot of work when she started then she focused more on property level marketing efforts after her first year.
She was responsible for the following –
- SEO/Paid Advertising Strategist
- Managed Google Analytics & Goal Conversion Reporting Nationally
- Social & Reputation Management – Corporate account management & property level management.
- Built, Launched, & Managed Corporate & Property Websites
- Oversaw Lease-Up Strategy for National Portfolio
- Marketing & Sales Trainer
Regional Marketing Director, Village Green
Christine then went on and joined Village Green in 2017 as a Regional Sales and Marketing Director overseeing Texas, Minnesota, Arizona, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, & Maryland.
Digital Marketing Analyst, GREENWORKS Studio
GREENWORKS Studio is a company pioneering a new era in creative real estate marketing and design. GWS specializes in building inspired, innovative brands for real estate developers and investors alike.
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Ste. 320
Southfield, MI 48034