Doug’s is a Web Developer for GREENWORKS Studio bringing his extensive marketing and digital design expertise to the table. His experiences stretch back many years beginning with a graphic design position at Raytheon, where he designed interactive digital content for web-based training courses. Clients included the Ministry of Defense, Universal Technical Institute, and General Motors. Other skills that he has refined include over 10 years of front-end website design and user experience planning. Product catalog creation and printing, interactive digital advertisements, e-commerce management, and email marketing.
- Directs all phases of building their digital department. Structuring all aspects of departments pricing procedures, project development timelines, and project management styles.
- HTML and PHP web development using a broad spectrum of Content Management Systems.
- Works in WordPress and Drupal, and more industry specific platforms like Rentcafe, Apartments247, and Entrata.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Digital Entertainment and Video Game Design, ITT Technical Institute Troy, MI – Grad 2010
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Multi-Media, ITT Technical Institute Troy, MI – Grad 2007
- Village Green Award – Top Sales & Marketing Support Professional, 2018
- Village Green Award – Best of the Best Marketing Support Professional, 2018
- WordCamp – WordPress Conference – Ann Arbor, MI, 2018
- Front-End Design Conference – St. Petersburg, FL, 2019
Some hobbies Doug enjoys include: building and launching Estes model rockets with his children. Crafting Halloween costumes with his 3D printer. Certified open-water Scuba Diver since the age of 12, with over 150 documented ocean dives. Recently getting involved with the glass blowing studios at The Russell Industrial Center in Detroit. He also is involved with teaching virtual web development courses for Wisconsin-Madison and North Carolina State Universities on his nights and weekends.
Website Development & Data Reporting, Ideal Shield – Steel & Safety Manufacturer
Website Developer, GREENWORKS Studio
GREENWORKS Studio is a company pioneering a new era in creative real estate marketing and design. GWS specializes in building inspired, innovative brands for real estate developers and investors alike.
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Ste. 320
Southfield, MI 48034