Director of Digital Analytics
Rich Frederick Brings 20+ years of experience in digital marketing & analytics. Specializing in end user behavior analysis, SEO & search strategy, digital analytics and digital marketing. Rich Frederick began his career with Village Green in 2008 as a digital marketing associate with their furnished housing division Leading Apartments. In 2012 he became Village Green’s SEO manager responsible for search strategy & SEO optimization of Villagegreen.com. 2015 promoted to Director of Digital responsible for digital strategy, SEO optimization, Search & Digital Analytics.
- Currently Rich oversees GREENWORKS Studio’s digital analytics program
- The GREENWORKS Studio digital team who’s responsible for developing websites & provides digital strategic recommendations on web development projects.
- Works with our internal Business Intelligence team.
- With a background in mechanical engineering & a bachelor of fine art Rich applies creative out of the box thinking & critical thinking to problem solving.
- Bachelor of Fine Art – ISU 93
- Bachelor of Science – ISU 91
- USAF 1989 – 1996
In his free time Rich spends most of time in his at-home art studio, with his family and two cats ( Buttons & Pop-Star Radio Show ).
Rich Frederick began his career with Village Green in 2008 as a digital marketing associate with our furnished housing division Leading Apartments.
In 2012 he became Village Green’s SEO manager responsible for search strategy & SEO optimization of Villagegreen.com.
2015 Promoted to Director of Digital, responsible for digital strategy, SEO optimization, Search & Digital Analytics.
GREENWORKS Studio is a company pioneering a new era in creative real estate marketing and design. GWS specializes in building inspired, innovative brands for real estate developers and investors alike.
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Ste. 320
Southfield, MI 48034